Current Science Reports
- Expedition 393 Science Reports
- Expedition 393 Daily Reports
- Expedition 393 Week 2 Report
- Expedition 393 Week 2 Photo Gallery
Recent Science Reports
- Expedition 399 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 390/393 Scientific Prospectus Addendum
- Expedition 398 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 391 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 395C Preliminary Report
- Expedition 396 Preliminary Report
Expedition 393: South Atlantic Transect 2
News Stories See all news stories
- UT researcher heads out on drill ship to study Earth’s past
- The exploration of Zealandia, the submerged continent (in Spanish; read in English via Google Translate)
- An asteroid killed dinosaurs in spring—which might explain why mammals survived
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation. With an international workforce and scientists with many different backgrounds and perspectives, the JRSO promotes a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment, which is reflected in our JRSO Code of Conduct.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.