Expedition 400: NW Greenland Glaciated Margin
- Expedition 400 Science Reports
- Expedition 400 Daily Reports
- Expedition 400 Week 6 Report
- Expedition 400 Site U1603 Summary
- Expedition 400 Week 4 Photo Gallery
News Stories See all news stories
- Exploring the earth's core to understand volcanoes and earthquakes
- Mega Machine Deep Driller: JOIDES Resolution
- Microscopic deposits tell of ancient eruptions
Follow @JRSO_IODP on Twitter
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation. With an international workforce and scientists with many different backgrounds and perspectives, the JRSO promotes a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment, which is reflected in our JRSO Code of Conduct.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.