Current Science Reports
Recent Science Reports
- Volume 382 Expedition Reports
- Expedition 390C Preliminary Report
- Expedition 396 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 391 Scientific Prospectus Addendum
- Expedition 384 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 385 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 384 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 378 Preliminary Report
- Volume 379 Expedition Reports
- Volume 358 Expedition Reports
- Volumes 367/368/368X Expedition Reports
Expedition 395C: Reykjanes Mantle Convection and Climate: Crustal Objectives
News Stories See all news stories
- Deep-sea expedition sets two depth records
- Breaking records: Deepest of the Deep
- UT Researchers On What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation. See the JRSO Code of Conduct.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.