Who should apply
Opportunities exist for researchers (including graduate students) in all shipboard specialties, including but not limited to sedimentologists, petrologists, micropaleontologists, paleomagnetists, petrophysicists, borehole geophysicists, igneous geochemists, inorganic geochemists, organic geochemists, and microbiologists.
We encourage applications from all qualified scientists. The JRSO is committed to a policy of broad participation and inclusion, and to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all program participants.
- USA: US Science Support Program (USSSP)
- Europe and Canada: ECORD Science Support & Advisory Committee (ESSAC)
- Japan: Japan Drilling Earth Science Consortium (J-DESC)
- P.R. China: IODP-China
- Australia/New Zealand: Australia-New Zealand IODP Consortium (ANZIC)
- Korea: Korea International Ocean Discovery Program (K-IODP)
- India: IODP-India