JOIDES Resolution daily reports, weekly reports, and site summaries
Expedition reports available from this page are preliminary, have not been peer-reviewed, and may be subject to change. These reports are for informational purposes and are not intended for citation in peer-reviewed publications.
IODP Expedition 372
Expedition 372 began on 26 November 2017 in Fremantle, Australia, and is scheduled to end on 4 January 2018 in Lyttelton, New Zealand.
Daily Science Reports
Weekly Science Reports
Photos, Video & Blogs
Ship Reports from Other Expeditions
- Expedition 369: Australia Cretaceous Climate and Tectonics
- Expedition 371: Tasman Frontier Subduction Initiation and Paleogene Climate
- Expeditions 368P/371T: Transit and School of Rock
- Expeditions 367/368: South China Sea Rifted Margin
- Expedition 366: Mariana Convergent Margin
- Expedition 363: Western Pacific Warm Pool
- Ship reports for all previous expeditions
- Detailed information by expedition