JOIDES Resolution daily reports, weekly reports, and site summaries
Expedition reports available from this page are preliminary, have not been peer-reviewed, and may be subject to change. These reports are for informational purposes and are not intended for citation in peer-reviewed publications.
IODP Expedition 369
Expedition 369 began on 26 September 2017 in Hobart, Australia, and is scheduled to end on 26 November 2017 in Fremantle, Australia.
Daily Science Reports
Weekly Science Reports
Photos, Video & Blogs
Ship Reports from Other Expeditions
- Expedition 371: Tasman Frontier Subduction Initiation and Paleogene Climate
- Expeditions 368P/371T: Transit and School of Rock
- Expeditions 367/368: South China Sea Rifted Margin
- Expedition 366: Mariana Convergent Margin
- Expedition 363: Western Pacific Warm Pool
- Expedition 362: Sumatra Seismogenic Zone
- Ship reports for all previous expeditions
- Detailed information by expedition