Current Science Reports
- Expedition 368 Science Reports
- Expedition 368 Daily Report
- Expedition 368 Week 2 Report
- Expedition 368 Week 2 Photo Gallery
Expeditions 367/368: South China Sea Rifted Margin
News Stories See all news stories
- Floating lab drills 1.5km below sea floor to study megaquakes
- Scientists study microbes beneath ocean floor
- There’s Something Living In the Rocky Crust Beneath the Ocean Floor
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.