Current Science Reports
- Expedition 378 Science Reports
- Expedition 378 Daily Reports
- Expedition 378 Week 1 Report
- Expedition 378 Week 1 Photo Gallery
Recent Science Reports
- Expedition 386 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 378 Scientific Prospectus Addendum
- Expedition 388 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 385T Preliminary Report
- Expedition 358 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 383 Preliminary Report
- Volume 374 Expedition Reports
- Volume 376 Expedition Reports
- Volume 369 Expedition Reports
Expedition 378: South Pacific Paleogene Climate
News Stories See all news stories
- Ship-to-shore call chance
- Scientists begin project studying ocean floor off Guaymas, Sonora
- Unique Scientific Ship Docks in San Diego Before Gulf of California Expedition
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.