Current Science Reports
- Expedition 382 Science Reports
- Expedition 382 Daily Reports
- Expedition 382 Week 4 Report
- Expedition 382 Week 2 Photo Gallery
Recent Science Reports
- Expedition 385T Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 385 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 379 Scientific Prospectus Addendum
- Expedition 381 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 368X Preliminary Report
- Expedition 376 Preliminary Report
- Volume 381 Expedition Reports
- Volume 371 Expedition Reports
- Volume 380 Expedition Reports
- Volumes 367/368 Expedition Reports
Expedition 382: Iceberg Alley and Subantarctic Ice and Ocean Dynamics
News Stories See all news stories
- Good yield despite bad conditions (in German; read in English via Google Translate)
- Newly drilled sediment cores could reveal how fast the Antarctic ice sheet will melt
- The sensitive Achilles heel of the white continent (in German; read in English via Google Translate)
- Iceberg History May Explain Climate Change
- Climate change: Drilling in 'Iceberg Alley'
- Deep-Sea Drillers Investigate Shedding of Antarctic Icebergs
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.