Current Science Reports
- Expedition 370 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 357 Preliminary Report
- Volume 352 Expedition Reports
Expedition 362T: Transit and Hole U1473A Remedial Operations
Call for Applications to Sail
News Stories See all news stories
- Scientists study microbes beneath ocean floor
- There’s Something Living In the Rocky Crust Beneath the Ocean Floor
- Study Reveals First Microbial Life Buried Deep Beneath Ocean Floor
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.