Current Science Reports
- Expedition 379 Daily Reports
- Expedition 379 Week 4 Report
- Expedition 379 Science Reports
- Expedition 379 Week 1 Photo Gallery
Recent Science Reports
Expedition 379: Amundsen Sea West Antarctic Ice Sheet History
News Stories See all news stories
- International research expedition heads to West Antarctica
- A student from the University of Perpignan is on a scientific expedition to Antarctica (in French)
- The boat unlocking Earth’s deepest secrets
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.