News stories on Expedition 382: Iceberg Alley and Subantarctic Ice and Ocean Dynamics
JOIDES Resolution Blogs and Educational Resources
Audio and Video
Recent News Stories
- Iceberg History May Explain Climate Change
- Climate change: Drilling in 'Iceberg Alley'
- Deep-Sea Drillers Investigate Shedding of Antarctic Icebergs
- Scientists set sail on expedition to investigate 'Iceberg Alley' off Antarctica
- Scientists Study Ancient Icebergs For Clues About Modern Climate Change
For media inquiries, please contact:
Mike Weber, Co-Chief Scientist,
Maureen Raymo, Co-Chief Scientist,
Trevor Williams, Expedition Project Manager/Staff Scientist,
Carl Brenner, U.S. Science Support Office, (845) 365-8754, or
Laurel Childress, IODP JRSO, (979) 845-0506.